On March 31st, I outlined here that I’d focus on my blog a lot and get to 60 posts by June 1st.
I also said that “at the bare minimum 15 of those 24 new posts will be essays or stories”. Let’s see how I’ve done:
Over the course of 2 months I’ve published 24 posts including this one. Roughly they are:
- The Gupta Family Curse, a concept that I now refer to regularly whenever I travel.
- The Pointlessness of Waiting, the longest short story I’ve ever written.
- The Grand Gesture of Nostalgic Camaraderie, which I’d promised before.
- 6 Essays – The New Government, Racism, Birthday Breakdown, an evaluation of a career in stand-up, and two that I submitted to Oracle, my workplace (Feels so good to say that).
- 6 Cascaders and a set of rules to writing them. Cascaders are my own original style of writing. I’d like to get more people interested in them.
- 4 milestone posts, including this one.
- 2 Wrestling reviews (another coming tomorrow, Payback is tonight!)
- 1 plug for my friend’s new blog
- 1 Daily Prompt
I consider Cascaders to be stories, so all-in-all, I stand at 15 essays and stories, 2 reviews and several miscellaneous. I did not plan for it to be exactly 15. Phew!
I just noticed how many links there are now. I was thinking of discussing the future of this blog in this post, but I’ll save that for a coming-soon kind of thing. Please do go back and read these links that I’ve given and tell me what you think with a like/share or comment.
You can find more stuff in my Library. It has a recommended section too. 🙂 Or you can view related posts below. They’ll probably be milestone posts.
Thank you for reading! 🙂