We just experienced WWE’s Extreme Rules event, 2014 edition and the lord deemed it good. The annual event has generally delivered as both the follow-up to WrestleMania and as an exciting event. This year’s show was a great one, where even the gimmicky and short matches delivered.
My only beef was with John Cena’s match, which I’ll get into a bit later.
Here is the card for Extreme Rules:
- Pre-show: El Torito vs Hornswoggle – “WeeLC” match
- Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro vs Jack Swagger – Triple Threat Elimination Match
- Alexander Rusev vs R-Truth and Xavier Woods – 2 on 1 Handicap Match
- Bad News Barrett vs Big E – No special stipulation – Intercontinental Championship
- Evolution vs The Shield – No special stipulation
- John Cena vs Bray Wyatt – Cage Match
- Paige vs Tamina Snuka – No special stipulation – Divas Championship Match
- Daniel Bryan vs Kane – Extreme Rules Match – WWE WHC Match
Without further ado, let’s get into it.